FS 2008 VM Single Turbo e92 - Low Miles - Clean Title in Hand

ldefeogtr

Lurker
Apr 27, 2018
Ride
EMP Tuned Lawn Ornament
Hey guys. I'm not really in a rush to sell it, but life and other circumstances are forcing me to re-evaluate my current situation. Please no crazy low offers. I stand to make absolutely nothing from selling and I am at a loss overall considering all the money I put into it after I bought it. I feel that the mods alone make this car a bargain for the right buyer, not to mention all the maintenance and repairs that I also had to do. In short, I have already invested A LOT of money and have absolutely no chance of making it back, so please understand.

The car is a 2008 n54 with 109K miles on the Chassis and 68K miles on the motor. Its fully optioned from the factory and includes: Sport Package, Navigation / Tech. Package, Full Leather interior (NOT Leatherette) and Logic 7 sound. Only thing missing is heated seats. The interior is ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. Car is a 6AT.

ALL the mechanical work on this car was performed by Redline Bimmer. They are highly regarded in the local BMW community and one of the BEST BMW specific performance and repair shops in South Florida. Google them if you would like more information. I have invoices showing ALL work performed. I keep an open line of communication with Redline and I have never and would never take the car anywhere else for service of any kind.

The car was also street tuned by David Shoup, a highly regarded tuner in the n54 community that is based in Jacksonville FL. The tune is very conservative at 13psi and this car still has a LOT of potential for somebody who would like to experience higher numbers. I keep an open line of communication with him as well and he is always there to provide insight and assistance when needed.

I will be as detailed as possible with everything that has been done to this car in the last year.

Scope of Maintenance and Repairs:
• Low Mileage N54B30 motor (68K miles at the time of installation)
• Multitude of parts recently replaced: AC Receiver-Drier, Compressor Mounting Plate, Auxiliary Fan and Alternator.
• New Bolts, Seals and Gaskets throughout. (Invoices from Redline can be provided to show specifics).
• New Hoses throughout.
• New Air Conditioning Pressure Hose
• New Power Steering Pulley
• New Automatic Belt Tensioner Assembly
• New Drive Belt Idler Assemblies
• New Serpentine Belt
• Oil Change Every 3K Miles
• Coolant Flush
• New Spark Plugs
• New Ignition Coils
• Walnut Valve Blast

Scope of Modifications:
• VM Motorsports Single Turbo Kit (Plenty of information about this kit can easily be found on Google.)
• Comp Turbo CT4S – 6266 / 1.00 A/R
• T51R Mod
• Twin TiAl MVS Wastegates
• Steel braided wastegate lines.
• Custom Heat Wrapping and Protection ( DEI Titanium exhaust wrap has been applied to EVERY inch of plumbing on the hot side of the motor. DEI Reflect-A-Gold was also applied to protect cables and lines and to further reduce heat. A DOC Race Turbo Blanket has also been installed.
• ARM Motorsports 7 inch FMIC (Intercooler)
• ARM Motorsports Charge Pipe
• Racepart Solutions BOV (Blow-Off Valve)
• Vader Solution BOV Adapter (Allows use of larger than stock vacuum hose from throttle body to BOV, improving BOV performance)
• BMS Cowl Delete
• BMS Shorty Turbo Filter
• BMS OCC (Oil Catch Can)
• FTP Motorsports PCV Valve
• Motiv Boost Box (Boost Control via MAC Solenoid)
• Custom MHD Flash tune by David Shoup
Additional Small Mods/Details/Exterior/Etc.
• BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler
• Carbon Fiber Roundel Emblems throughout (Hood, Trunk, Wheels)
• DTM Style LED Angel Eyes
• Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Trim (Started by previous owner but never finished)
• Custom Trunk Enclosure for a 10inch Subwoofer (Looks OEM, but JL Audio sub cone is cracked and will need to be replaced. Doesn’t really bother me at all, music still sounds great).
• JL Audio 500-Watt Amplifier
• HIMBOX Bluetooth Receiver

I have MANY additional pics and will be more than happy to take more for anybody interested.

The car does need an AC compressor, as it stopped working a few weeks ago. Also, the roof liner on the sunroof cover has peeled off.

12,000 OBO

Sorry for the long read and thanks for looking!

IMG_2334.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg
InkedIMG_2173_LI.jpg
IMG_2498.jpg
IMG_3419.jpg
IMG_2767.jpg
IMG_2764.jpg
IMG_2766.jpg
IMG_2765.jpg
IMG_1837.JPG

Last edited:

ldefeogtr

Lurker
Apr 27, 2018
Ride
EMP Tuned Lawn Ornament
If you are interested, then please, help me help you; is there a picture of something you would like to see? Would you like my VIN so you can run a carfax? Would you like ME to run a carfax? Is my price too high? Let me know guys...

I would really like to get her sold within the next week if at all possible. I'm really just trying to get into a more everyday car. This is my only car and I have a wedding to pay for this year plus I just bought a house with my fiancee and we are trying to have a kid before her 37th birthday. I can't be more real than that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car other than the ac compressor that needs to be replaced and the roof liner on the moonroof lid having peeled off. I feel my price is still pretty fair considering what it has done regardless of these small issues.

This is a low boost, unmolested turn-key single turbo car that basically gets driven 20 miles to work and back daily and sits on the weekends. The current motor has been in the car for less than 4000 miles. The turbo kit has about 12k miles on it and this is a big turbo that has never seen anything higher than 18psi.

PRICE DROP TO 12K OBO

suspenceful

10 Second Club
Aug 1, 2017
Ride
2015 M3, 2008 135i, 2009 335i
At $12k, this is a bargain to say the least. Have you listed it elsewhere? N54/335i Facebook groups? Other forums?

If I was in the market for another 335i that I planned on modding, this would be an excellent starting point. I'll share with a friend.

Payam@BMS

Sergeant
Oct 27, 2016
At $12k, this is a bargain to say the least. Have you listed it elsewhere? N54/335i Facebook groups? Other forums?

If I was in the market for another 335i that I planned on modding, this would be an excellent starting point. I'll share with a friend.

I agree! 12k for this is a steal. The market has crashed. We need everyone to raise their prices LOL.

ldefeogtr

Lurker
Apr 27, 2018
Ride
EMP Tuned Lawn Ornament
I REALLY appreciate you guys! I have posted everywhere I can think of. A bunch of FB groups, e90post, craigslist. So far I've gotten a lot of interest but not enough serious buyers.

ldefeogtr

Lurker
Apr 27, 2018
Ride
EMP Tuned Lawn Ornament

Thanks! Please share with anyone who may be interested.