How to get SpoolStreet.com Credits

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Here are some of the more notable ways to earn credits on the site. Refer a member has been reduced because of abuse. It is still a nice bonus, but creating a couple threads should be easier than making fake email accounts.

Refer a Member - 25
Create New Thread – 10
New Post – 5
Update Full Profile – 10
Upload Avatar – 3
Thread Gets Reply - 1/reply
Rock, Paper, Scissors - Unlimited (Find it in the navigation bar)

It is worth noting, you'll get a word count bonus for the length of your posts and you'll also lose these points if your posts or threads get deleted. In some cases you'll lose more than you earned, so avoid posting things which are not on topic.

There are several other ways which will earn you credits but they aren't exactly things you can actively pursue or require interaction from another member which you can't directly control.

Keep in mind, your referral link is the fastest way to generate credits and it is available in your profile drop down menu:
HqXKUmL.png

Reactions: Euro venom

Bumbleb

Private
Nov 3, 2016
Florida
This is a very interesting dynamic to a forum. Can I ask how you got this idea because I have never noticed it on any forum I have been on.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
This is a very interesting dynamic to a forum. Can I ask how you got this idea because I have never noticed it on any forum I have been on.

It is a custom modification which some other boards also have. It is in place to reward people who are active. Things like changing your username or email, editing the styling of your user titles, entering raffles, sticking or bumping threads with credits, buying user group upgrades, access to VIP forums, these are all things I can do with a currency system. Its like reputation on steroids.

Reactions: Bumbleb

Bumbleb

Private
Nov 3, 2016
Florida
It is a custom modification which some other boards also have. It is in place to reward people who are active. Things like changing your username or email, editing the styling of your user titles, entering raffles, sticking or bumping threads with credits, buying user group upgrades, access to VIP forums, these are all things I can do with a currency system. Its like reputation on steroids.
I like it. It's nice to actually have a completely different kind of forum.

-Brandon

• Agree
Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
This has been updated so specific people can be blocked and specific people can be let through the protective shield.

I will be making a change so that hopefully, this can be user adjustable. But for now, when it goes live, you'll need to tell me specific groups or people or individual people including exceptions you'd like and I'll set them for you.

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
I noticed I get quite a few credits for getting achievements, but there isn't a way to track what achievements I'm working towards. Is there a section to see what trophies you can chase after?

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Click the help link at the bottom of the page you can read about trophies there. I need to expand the trophy system but haven't had time.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
All good I just figured I would ask, it's a very interesting system to me and there is a LOT you could do with it!!
Stickys with credits and a ton of other things are installed on the board. Just not active yet. Lots of plans.