My first track day. EVER. LoL

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
True story. E85 is like crack. I never leave home without it.
We will see. I'm going sometime soon to have my OFHG, OCHG, and injectors replaced hopefully under warranty. then I will relax and not worry about adding more power. Like I said my next track day is in about 6 months and Im hoping to run some e85. Mhd only allows 25% 40% and 60%. Do you guys use and ethanol content tester? If so can you recommend a brand? Sorry to OP I don't mean to hijack your thread

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
We will see. I'm going sometime soon to have my OFHG, OCHG, and injectors replaced hopefully under warranty. then I will relax and not worry about adding more power. Like I said my next track day is in about 6 months and Im hoping to run some e85. Mhd only allows 25% 40% and 60%. Do you guys use and ethanol content tester? If so can you recommend a brand? Sorry to OP I don't mean to hijack your thread

You can get Ethanol testers from Fuel-IT if you want to know 100% for sure what e% you are using.

Fuel-IT is highly reputable as well. so you can trust it.

As far as the MHD maps you should have a small amount of play room regardless of running a little more or a little less then what is mentioned.

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
I'm thinking a 17" lightweight rim with some Mickey ETs.
Apex racing arc8 17x8.5 weigh 17.5lbs
And you're correct with their streets if your only going to be tracking that set. R888 aren't a drag radial but they'll hook and save your ass in the rain

Last edited: