Please help a disabled friend of mine

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
His name is Bob, he works as a librarian at a local hospital. Seriously, he's disabled, cares for his elderly mother, and works as a librarian at a hospital, his job to help others. One of the best men I know.

He has Cerebral Palsy, and rides a tricycle to work every single day. Some low life motherfucker stole his tricycle, and I'm going to buy him a new one. Well, I lost my job a few months ago, and money is tight. If you can spare $10, $20, it's one of the best causes you could think of. Seriously guys I won't make a dime off this, and in fact however much this fundraiser is short I'll cover the rest. I hate seeing him struggle just to ride the heavy, single speed bicycle on flat ground.

Thank you all. PM me if you want more specific info, I just don't want it too public because he has too much pride to want this.

My PayPal is [email protected], and I'd prefer you send money via friends and family since GoFundMe takes like 10%.

https://www.gofundme.com/new-bike-for-bob-has-cerebral-palsy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
My specialized mountain bike was only like $750, so I might try to steal it too.

Just kidding, but maybe a less expensive bike so its not a target? The rest of the money toward something else?