Ronda Rousey knocked out

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Best answers
Her head looked like a human speed bag. If she kills herself they are going to start requiring psych evaluations along with PED testing

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Best answers
I think herb needs to be more patient. She didn't even fall down.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Best answers
Her head was out of control... Yes, this was a main event, he might have been able to wait another second or so, but not much more than that. Her face would have just taken a lot more damage. Not to mention, the way she was fighting gave no confidence anything was about to change. I'm just glad I didn't pay for the fight.

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Best answers
View: https://youtu.be/ihJ-xKg6Pm0

Why I believe you should always let the fight go until there is without a doubt a certain knockout. Sure it was highly unlikely of Rousey to make any kind of comeback, but you could have at least let Nunes get a real knockout

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Best answers
View: https://youtu.be/ihJ-xKg6Pm0

Why I believe you should always let the fight go until there is without a doubt a certain knockout. Sure it was highly unlikely of Rousey to make any kind of comeback, but you could have at least let Nunes get a real knockout
But, they are just girls.... :D

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Best answers
But, they are just girls.... :D
Who cares if they're girls. They're in a competition to be named the best fighter in their weight class in the world, they should be able to fight to the very end. It's what their whole life is about.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Best answers
Who cares if they're girls. They're in a competition to be named the best fighter in their weight class in the world, they should be able to fight to the very end. It's what their whole life is about.
I was being facetious, they would kick my ass probably.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.