Spool - App. Development Thread - Log Analyzer

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
Just what we need. Cant belive nobody tought of this before. Kudos to you sir!
Much appreciated, Hopefully will have a "beta" out soon for everyone to play with but, do keep in mind I am a perfectionist.

@Everyone

Development is still in process at the moment. I have been pretty busy with work and the holidays! No worries, this will be coming soon! :)

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
Sneak Peak of how the Monitoring system will be displayed. Right now, I am just going through checking the most basic fueling stuff.

End goal of the application obviously will be to show you all the variables and a good general "health check" of the log.

Log%20Sneak%20Peak_zps5jmpoee8.png

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
So I'm assuming this is more of an analyzer rather than a monitor which insinuated real time or on the fly observation. Good work, it's coming along! I suppose it would be good to have import/export for whatever settings you set for thresholds.

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
So I'm assuming this is more of an analyzer rather than a monitor which insinuated real time or on the fly observation. Good work, it's coming along! I suppose it would be good to have import/export for whatever settings you set for thresholds.
You'd be correct :p (Its in the thread title)

You get in your car
Go get a Log
Email it to yourself
Upload into the application
Application Analyzes the Log

Reactions: doublespaces