Bavic - Port Injection, Flex fuel, fuel pump, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmo

Private
Aug 23, 2020
After countless hours of dedication and hard work, we are on the verge of unveiling our latest product – 'Bavic'.

Some of the key features include, but are not limited to:

- Sequential Port Injection:
  • Precise fuel delivery to each cylinder
  • Individual Cylinder Fuel Trims*
- Flex Fuel:
  • Capability to run on different ethanol blends
  • Dynamic tuning for varying fuel compositions
  • Enhanced adaptability to fuel changes
- Βoost Control:
  • Control a mac solenoid
  • Boost by gear
  • Boost by ethanol content
- Fuel & Methanol Pump Control:
  • Configurable Boost setting for secondary fuel & methanol pumps
- Auxiliary Inputs and Outputs:
  • Versatile auxiliary inputs for additional sensors
  • Configurable outputs for accessories
  • Expandability for future upgrades
- Digital Outputs:
  • High-speed, precision digital outputs
  • Configurable for various applications
  • Reliable control of external devices

- CAN broadcast of data:
  • Real-time data exchange to be used freely by any external device.
We're currently finishing the physical products(harness, enclosure) and at the same time refactoring the software to make sure everything works properly.

We'll be looking for a few beta testers, who have knowledge of engine tuning.

Price will be set at around €450-500, and we'll run an "early bird" price when the product is deemed 100% ready to use.
People who are interested to participate in the testing phase and potential distributors hit me up at [email protected] for more details(include your spoolstreet username, location, experience and contact details).

Best regards
Jim

Screenshot_34.jpg
Screenshot_35.jpg

Last edited:

odesh

Private
Mar 6, 2023
Nice to have new product that supports flex fuel and port injection with that kind of price.

Reactions: Asmo

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
This came out of nowhere. How far from early bird shipping are you?

Sequential port injection sounds useful, that's probably the only feature that I think necessitates a standalone controller. Maybe that and proper control over secondary fuel pumps.

Pretty much covers everything Reflex does. Any intention on offering a basic model to cover just PI? I'd imagine that's all most people are using these external devices for since MHD+ handles FF and Mac control now.

Reactions: houtan and Asmo

Asmo

Private
Aug 23, 2020
This came out of nowhere. How far from early bird shipping are you?

Sequential port injection sounds useful, that's probably the only feature that I think necessitates a standalone controller. Maybe that and proper control over secondary fuel pumps.

Pretty much covers everything Reflex does. Any intention on offering a basic model to cover just PI? I'd imagine that's all most people are using these external devices for since MHD+ handles FF and Mac control now.

We've been waiting to get to a stage where we've done some testing to announce it. As we talk I design the harness, I'd say a couple months until early bird offer is announced. I've been considering a stripped version which would feature only sequential injection and FF, but I don't think that would be a priority at the moment, especially considering the pricing of the main module kit. Harness, enclosure and R&D cost would be the same for both so I don't think it would be a good investment for us.

As for the reflex comparison, we have a bit different approach, we plan on offering a standalone option which would work on any car, up to 8 cylinders, and not requiring an integrated solution to work on-par with the car Engine management computer.. While we have CAN networking enabled we do not rely on it to make the module work, but mostly use it to transmit data for logging purposes by external devices. We offer more input/outputs and soon more features, such as internal logger to SD card and a few more.

Reactions: houtan and wheela
Status
Not open for further replies.