New Member, E91 335i, Few questions about forum

tryingtobebest

Feb 24, 2024
Hi, im from Canada and proud owner of e91 335i. I have few questions about forum, is this forum for North America or mostly for Europe members?
Also, i registered here to follow one thread (without email notifications) and for the life of me i cannot find list of the following threads or subscriptions anywhere in my profile, anyone care to guide me? (I can still find the thread manually and if i click follow it will ask me i want to Unfollow the thread, so, i AM subscribed to it)

Thank you

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Hi, im from Canada and proud owner of e91 335i. I have few questions about forum, is this forum for North America or mostly for Europe members?
Also, i registered here to follow one thread (without email notifications) and for the life of me i cannot find list of the following threads or subscriptions anywhere in my profile, anyone care to guide me? (I can still find the thread manually and if i click follow it will ask me i want to Unfollow the thread, so, i AM subscribed to it)

Thank you
@SLOWESTN54 can help. He will be with you shortly.

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i

Thank you
Hey, Its for members from everywhere, and the easiest way to unsubscribe from emails is, at the bottom of the email you receive it'll give you the option to stop receiving